You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Home Blog Links Regulations Import A Car From Japan Forums Vendor Lists Buy Cars/Parts Contact

Home UserCP Memberlist Register Calendar FAQ

Go Back   JDMVIP Forums JDM Japanese Cars Import Used Auctions > Import Discussion > Vendor & Exporter Feedback
User Name
Password
Register FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Looking for help with a vehicle in Japan (Exporter Related)

Vendor & Exporter Feedback

Old 03-01-2017, 08:46 PM
JDMVIP.com N00b

Exclamation Looking for help with a vehicle in Japan (Exporter Related)

I really need some help right now. I have been waiting on two vehicles from Sastrad KK for over a year now. (I already posted the whole story in another post, this is a separate issue)

I was working with a Japanese friend who is also an exporter. We have discovered that, one of the vehicles is still in Sastrad KKs ownership.

However, the other appears to be sold off to an auction company. We searched through the registration office and found this.

I jumped on the auction sites and by chance, and there it was. The one car that was sold off to an auction company.

Sastrad kk sold it off and I now have proof that this is now fraud. I have no car and no refund.

Does anyone know of anyway at all that I can go after this car? I have proof that I sent him the money for the vehicle. Including invoice made up for the car from Sastrad KK and wire transfers, along with emails of him confirming payment.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I am just at a lost right now.

Please, if anyone has any ideas at all, please let me know. I feel like the second car is next on the for sale list if it is not already sold, but not registered.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2017, 12:05 PM
Friendly & Unbiased Moderator

Definitely a lawyer in Japan may be able to help you. The question would be assuming they can help you and they can secure the vehicle, will the legal fees outweigh or equal the potential loss?
Old 03-02-2017, 12:05 PM

Also assuming you have verified the chassis# matches at auction?
Old 03-05-2017, 09:01 PM
JDMVIP.com N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
Also assuming you have verified the chassis# matches at auction?
Hi,

Yeah the VIN is how I discovered it listed in auction. It is also on tradecarview for sale. I have emailed the seller casually to find out some info, but no response yet. I have been trying to reach different lawyers in Japan, but none have even replied. It has tried to sell through auction a few times, but did not sell. I am trying to get this resolved before this week is up, as I think it will be sold, and gone forever.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:03 PM
JDMVIP.com N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
Definitely a lawyer in Japan may be able to help you. The question would be assuming they can help you and they can secure the vehicle, will the legal fees outweigh or equal the potential loss?
I also have a japanese friend helping out there. he ran the registration on both vehicles, and the one came up as a different owner, which is what started the search. getting the other vehicle here might be easier as long as its in his name. I just need to find someone on the ground who knows what to do. This cant be the first time this has happened so there has to be someone!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2017, 12:21 AM

I am sure there must be a way and really hope it works out for you. We really need a "JDM Car Legal Advice" thread for fraud, misrepresentation etc.. and a "JDMVip friendly lawfirm".
Sponsored Links